• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eberspacher petrol heater for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BA4 Eberspacher auxiliary petrol heater for sale. Found at back of garage after clearout.
eberspacher001.jpg

eberspacher002.jpg

Any offers?

well if you're happy to take £30 i'll either pay postage if it's not stupid, or arrange collection at vanwest n send you a 50% deposit over to hold it?(i also have a 69 shed i'm trying to full resto! hard work aren't they)

I should imagine the postage would be quite expensive, as it's a fairly heavy and unusual shape.
If you definitely want the heater, you can have it, and I'll bring it to Vanfest on Sunday 14th September.
Is that OK?

You're not wrong about the '69s! :D

excellent :mrgreen: don't suppose you could weigh it and i'll work out what it would be for postage as vanfest is a long way off. and (fingers crossed and wishing away :shock: ) i may just have mine on the road before, so would be nice to fit it in before the interior is done :p

OK, I'll pack and weigh it sometime next week if I get chance.
I'm off for a surf and some cider this weekend, magic seaweed says the forecast is for a nice longboard swell about 3'0" up to midday Saturday. :mrgreen:

8) if i could i would. as it is, it's victory wheelers this weekend. can't beat a bit of custom n hotrod :mrgreen:

Latest posts