eileen!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukey

Reaction score
Thankyou for all the replies will be great to meet a few very soon! Hopefully these pics work courtesy of the wife!!? This is eileen our bus part way through a scrub up!! Just need a couple more days off work (hoorah) to play with her!!

IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

Hi matt, we have had her since nov, and i bought it direct from the elderly lady who owned her from new (eileen!) who lived nearby. She loved it to bits but was struggling to use her. Got lots of paperwork and only done 74k! We love her already... :D

That looks to be one very tidy bus 8)

Well done on your purchase :D

nice one ,apart from being a panel pervert always liked early devons espes og ones(shame the dash has been painted body colour :msn4: ) enjoy ;)

Dave apologies he thought it was a 70 but having looked again I pointed out the error of his ways, his panel has a painted dash as well ( :oops: :oops: DAVE)

Thanks lads for all the comments! Im learning all the time... What a great site to be on!! :mrgreen:

What an absolute gem!
Your so lucky to find such an original Devon conversion van - Im a tad jealous!
Iv got the same year, same conversion and should be same colour van that im currently restoring from a bag of rust.
I hope you can bring it to some shows in the summer as I would love a look around her :D

Wow, very good looking van to start with,Does`nt look like you`ll have too much to do to her, c`mon Eileen :D

Thanks ched .. yeah no probs having a look around the bus. Were going to volksworld and a few shows hopefully! Unfortunately left booking campsite too late and all sold out but gonna wing it maybe!!? Look forward to seeing more 69 devons :D

Latest posts