EMPI Single Quiet Pack Exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genchy

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted one of these to thier bus, if so have you any pictures you can post showing how it sits?

I am looking to change the BugPack i currently have on for the EMPI and hope fully better ground clearance and a more neat appearance :wink:

Cheers,

Kev

Personally I wouldn`t bother chap, it will rust away in about a week and you will have to get a new one. I had the twin silent pack and it was rubbish. Go stainless every time, more money in the beginning but it will last tons longer. Only my personal view mind. I have had my stainless system from JK now for 2 years and it still looks like new :D

def agree with that, stainless is the way to go, esp if your keeping the bus, empi one will need replacing annually

and they look rust in weeks

I have the complete stainless sytem from Just Kampers. Its actually really good, although I did hav to return a couple as they were scratched ands dented :roll:

ONly got a couple of inches under the exhaust, but is plenty and I have never grounded............yet :wink:

Me and Bruce both have em fitted on our bays 8)

OVCBristol.jpg

PoppyRoad9.jpg

the stainless set up that bluebird sell is great, had mine on for a few years and 10k+ miles, great piece of kit!
dont go down the empi route, they rust while your fitting them!
bugpack or thunderbird is the other choice

That looks like just what i need easy, sits nice and doesn't stick out like my BugPack. I think you are a little lower than me and you still have good clearance.

Will avoid the EMPI's then and have a look at Bluebird, that said i do like the look of the JK one. It's always easier to guage when you see it fitted to a bus.

That's a nice looking bus mate, are you at VolksWorld?

Thanks again,

Kev

Cheers chap :D not at Volksworld, my first show will be Vanwest 8) way cool :wink:

Good choice Sir, come allong to our Club Stand and say hello, we can drain a few cider barrels to! :D

Latest posts