Enkei slot mags

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliott99

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if Enkie slot mags15x5.5j ET23 would fit on the rear of a 1970 Earlybay, fitted with 195x65x15 tyres?
Elliott.

have search through Graham L s gallery threads,he has run enkei slots on a few of his rides...
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=35437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lowered or stock height? Standard offset was ET39 with 185 tyres. So 195's have already pushed your tyre out another 5mm + an extra 15 mm in offset, making the wheels come an extra 20mm closer to the guard.

I hope my calculations are correct. Could be totally wrong. Anyone?

Thanks for the help guys, I found a post from sparkywig:

Just happened to check Bentley, brakes & wheels section 8, page 35.

"The 1968 through 1970 models are equipped with 5JK x 14 rims. All later models have 5 1/2JK x 14 rims. The 5JK x 14 wheels have an offset of 47.5mm (1 7/8"), while the later 5 1/2JK x 14 wheels have an offset of 41.0mm (1 5/8")."

so with that, and aspro's example, I should be able to work things out. On the practical front, I will ask Graham what size tyres he is running on Billy, and what the clearance looks like.

Thanks again,

Elliott.

Latest posts