• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

eriba caravan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volksmad

Reaction score
i'm thinking about getting a late 60's...early 70's eriba caravan any clues to any websites......

they do come up on the Volkszone VZi now and again

quite possibly still one on there ,
type Eriba into search box in the for sale forum on there

or better still put a wanted ad on the wanted forum :wink:

it might just work

I've had one myself and they are a really nice piece of kit

good luck with the search

you could always try here:

http://www.bugpuck.be/

I am after one once the camper is finished - colour coded red and white with matching leather interior.

just got to get the camper done first!!

try this link http://www.johnsonautoworks.com/4652.html there is one fro sale on there for sale page

hi if your still looking for a eriba i am about to put mine on ebay its a 1981 puck in totally original condition family owned since new and dry stored from new comes with original awning in bright orange also in excellent condition 70s style interior also in orange and brown looking for around £1500 give me a shout if interested going to list on ebay on sunday night

ive got a slight problem with the pics .just changed to a new laptop and all the ones i had saved to disc wont open for some reason i will have to take some at the weekend sorry to all interested .

ok guys here we go
100_0005.jpg

[/img]
100_0003.jpg

100_0008.jpg

[/img]
100_0009.jpg

100_0011.jpg
[/img]

i currently have 3 interested partys waiting for photos so first come first served will be listing on ebay friday night if not sold bargain to be had here deposit via paypal secures my number is 07774002156 please keep calls between 9am -10pm please

Latest posts