Euro roadtrip 4 ... 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
So were back on the road for a three week trip we've been clocking up the miles 1000 so far we've been to Disney Paris , touquin on the Moselle river and were now in Germany in the Black Forest near Freiburg here's a few pics so far I will update when I can get wifi

There me my wife Sam the two little ones ruby 3 Luke 2 .., then Georgia 16 and Osian 18

null_zpsdadcb5a7.jpg

Somewhere in the champagne region
null_zps3c27749b.jpg

On the Moselle river
null_zpsd78335f1.jpg

null_zpsa35cf10e.jpg

In the Black Forest Germany
null_zps810105c6.jpg

Georgia and her boyfriend Osian ... He's a bit dull lol
null_zps3579218d.jpg

null_zpsd3171d23.jpg

Ok that's it for now were off to Lake Constance for a few days tomorrow to meet up with my buddy Carl in his early too a 69

Chris

Hey Chris you wernt driving away from Le Touquet towards Le Crotoy were you on the 30th. We've just come back. Did a week just outside Touquin (Les etangs Fleuris) spending 4 days at Disnelyland the drove across to the coast to Eu/Le Treport the up the coast. Got pointed and waved at loads in the bus. In Le Treport there happened to be a classic Citroen rally on, yet people were talking pics of our bus. A lot of mutual photo taking between Citroen owners and me too :) To be honest we only seen two other Bays in the whole two weeks. One in the car park at Euro Disney (late orange) and the one mentioned above.

Will look forward to another right up on your return :)

Nugsy said:
Hey Chris you wernt driving away from Le Touquet towards Le Crotoy were you on the 30th. We've just come back. Did a week just outside Touquin (Les etangs Fleuris) spending 4 days at Disnelyland the drove across to the coast to Eu/Le Treport the up the coast. Got pointed and waved at loads in the bus. In Le Treport there happened to be a classic Citroen rally on, yet people were talking pics of our bus. A lot of mutual photo taking between Citroen owners and me too :) To be honest we only seen two other Bays in the whole two weeks. One in the car park at Euro Disney (late orange) and the one mentioned above.

We were in touquin on the 30th around 3 in the afternoon

Thanks for the comments will keep updating when I can

Nugsy said:

We were in touquin on the 30th around 3 in the afternoon

Thanks for the comments will keep updating when I can

Extremely jealous :mrgreen:
Planning something similar next year (finger crossed). Enjoy and come back safe.

Quincey said:
Extremely jealous :mrgreen:
Planning something similar next year (finger crossed). Enjoy and come back safe.

Will do thanks

Chris

Hi all were now in the Rhine valley with my buddy Carl and his early we've drove up both sides of the Rhine from rudenshein to koblenz and back and well what a drive ! Highly recommended

Here's a couple of pics as I'm in Macy's ds

null_zps51a74d3a.jpg

null_zps77070cec.jpg

Chris

We're on the move only a few miles though from rudenshein to Bacharach

We're camped up on a beach on the Rhine .. Tough life I know :D

null_zps8ceac337.jpg

null_zps9d4cabe3.jpg

null_zps805f42af.jpg

Heading to the Moselle river on Wednesday

Regarding the camo net I have put circular disks under the rack to hook it onto so makes life easy

Chris

Great trip Chris :) . That area is really nice, and Koblenz (and its campsite by the river) are excellent.

Hi Steve I know the one we drove up there the other day , then went back there for the Rhine in flames on Saturday a nice area for sure ... :D
Sounds like you had a good trip too fella ... First one as mr and mrs :D
Chris

Latest posts