Ex Nuns Italian Choir Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintin

Reaction score
If anyones interested in having a custom made interior. A friend of mine is a cabinet maker and built this up in about 10 days. It has a solid oak worktop and is all made out of marine ply and Laminate. blood sweat and tears but we got their in the end!!
interior3.jpg

Waeco fridge freezer on sliders.
interior2.jpg

interior1.jpg

all push fit door locks
interior4.jpg

interior5.jpg

IMGP2688.jpg

No i need to decide what to do with the exterior.. :msn4:

Here's a rough breakdown

Smev hob £250
Waeco fridge freezer £500.00 (it lasts four days on 1 x 100amp battery)
wood £700
CNC Machining of the ply £250
Labour.....£1500 and lots of beer!!!

I did the electrics myself.
it takes 5 mins to remove and two strong people.

Hes based in dorset if your interested in speaking to him.

Not bad for his first attempt!!!

Three things;
1, Damn fine looking craftmanship. Very much admire such skills.
2, Any info on the fridge/ freezer please, not cheap but sounds rather good and efficient.
3, Leave the exterior as is (baring protection) and slam the ass out of it!!!!! Cool as a cool thing on a chilly day in somewhere very cold. 8)
Nice bus.

The fridge i got is a Waeco CF40. Compressor fridge. Its normally used by truckers!!

It doesn't generate any heat at all however their is a void in the back where i put the water bottle for the sink.

nice work on the interior but please leave the exterior as is and slam it..lots its gorgeous dude :mrgreen:

Pete B said:
Three things;
1, Damn fine looking craftmanship. Very much admire such skills.
2, Any info on the fridge/ freezer please, not cheap but sounds rather good and efficient.
3, Leave the exterior as is (baring protection) and slam the ass out of it!!!!! Cool as a cool thing on a chilly day in somewhere very cold. 8)
Nice bus.

good work on the bus and good words pete ......... nail and head springs to mind!

Here are the details on the fridge. They are very quiet too.

http://www.dometic.com/enuk/Europe/United-Kingdom/Private-Consumer/Portable-Refrigeration/Portables/products/?productdataid=90186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cut and paste into web...

Latest posts