fav vinyl?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use vinyl too - What kind of kit are we using to spin the black stuff on then????

First single bought was 'popcorn' by hot butter (was about 7 or 8, think it cost 5 bob - 5 weeks pocket money...)

Favourite album is one I just bought recently - 'The Incident' by Porcupine Tree'.

Working on a new project so if anyone is after a decent turntable I have one for sale.....

My turntable is a Project Expression (I think) with a nice loud NAD amp, Cambridge audio leads and cables, with Mourdant Short speakers (filled with a foot of sand)

Oh, my latest purchase is Autechre "Oversteps"

analord said:
My turntable is a Project Expression (I think) with a nice loud NAD amp, Cambridge audio leads and cables, with Mourdant Short speakers (filled with a foot of sand)

Oh, my latest purchase is Autechre "Oversteps"

Nice system and good last purchase ;)

just got sum new vinyl ,(well new too me!)wishbone ash who i mite go and c at the brickyard in carlisle in a couple of weeks,went to c the buzzcocks last week wasnt impressed :( gonna bib on sum smiths vinyl too ive got every album on cd but as you all no it sounds miles better on record

keep searching :D

Latest posts