• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few bits for sale - Outdoor cover /headlamps/heater tubes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbope

Reaction score
Deluxe Just Kampers cover - Much superior to the original JK style. This one has the cross straps underneath as well as the front to back one which is essential to stop the cover riding up over bumpers in wind. Used for one winter and been stored in the dry.
JK logo a bit faded but hopefully photos give an impression of condition. £130 new and out of stock at mo, Looking for £80 ONO - postage is possible but bulky so would have to quote. SOLD!

Type 2 Heater tubes

Repro. Not much use - £20 the pair + postage

Headlamps

My Early had these fitted incorrectly and Ive gone back to the orignal type. The attaching ring was tiger sealed to the body! I have cut these off and is shown in the photo. One lamp is marked as Ive tried to show in photo. £SOLD

Early bay engine lid

I had this blasted which revealed a few holes! I then started prepping it but bought a new Schofields one so this one maybe of use to someone? Collection only near Ely, cambs. £SOLD

I am interested in the engine lid but i am in nottingham. I wondered if you would post it to me and how much for post and package. Thanks paul. P.s. I can pay you through paypal

Hi - I have provisionally done a deal on the engine lid - if it falls through I will let you know! Cheers

Engine Lid and Headlamps sold.

Cover and heater tubes still availible!

Make me an offer!

Latest posts