FINAL FLING 2009 - Who's coming!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbulli

Reaction score
Hope to see you all there again this year. More details to follow 8)

ff09a.jpg

I am so there! one of my fav shows of the year, great vibe and organised by ace people 8)

See you on the fields! :mrgreen:

I was (kind of) there last year without even knowing it was on. Was staying in a static caravan at Woolacombe Sands for the weekend, parked on the road, walking down to the beach with my surfboard to be greeted by this:
P1050114.jpg

P1050112.jpg

P1050115.jpg

P1050111.jpg

It felt like Christmas, I thought I need to be part of that line up (once I bought a van) :x

Now I've gone and given Easy even more photo coverage :evil: :lol:

and i thank you for it dood! 8) was a great show and will be there for sure this year 8)

Count me in!

Down there most weekends anyhow so it will be great to be part of somthing organised, and this time in my Early Bay. I should have a brand new fresh and wrinkly 6 week old boy riding shot gun also.

Pray for sun and surf!

See you there

Hope to make this one this year, is booking available yet?

I will be up for this one too, looks like a good opportunity for an earlybay surf meet too.

Pete

I fancy it...but will I be cold with no heating whatsoever in the camper? froze my nuts off there last July up at Damage Barton campsite

Dont worry about the cold, get the cider coats on and all will be fine! just ask Scott Wilson he looked pretty toasty the other year ;) 8)

I wasn't going to do this, as the van is meant to be stripped and off for paint by then, but it looks real nice and isn't far for us.....

decisions, decisions............???

buddysbuddy said:
I wasn't going to do this, as the van is meant to be stripped and off for paint by then, but it looks real nice and isn't far for us.....

decisions, decisions............???

go on you want to ;)

Latest posts