Finally! Cheap fuel...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am seriously intruiged, let me know when you've had a delivery and tried the fuel.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :mrgreen:

alex4057 said:
am seriously intruiged, let me know when you've had a delivery and tried the fuel.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! :mrgreen:

No worries - will do...

Getting fuel through the post is so yesterday.

I download mine direct.

Although its quicker by USB cable I have found it inconvenient and smelly in the house.

Hence I now send it direct to the bus via my WIFI filler cap.

Araon said:
Ordering problem on the page ...... eager to hear how you get on .....

Ahh shame, thought this might be the case which is why I typed - 'Get in whilst stocks last'

Love the bit that says: "delivered straight through your letterbox". I just have this image of a hose through the letterbox dumping diesel straight on the floor!!!

Just read the "about" page:
Just in case you are an American, or possibly drive a car made by Suzuki (except for the new snazzy new Swift), we will spell the purpose of Petrol Direct out to you in simple terms. This is a spoof. A parody. We do not sell petrol or any other fuels, and certainly not plutonium or antimatter. Sorry. This site is strictly for laughs only.

:lol: :lol: how good would that be if it were cosher.

think id go for the VIN diesel :roll:

I've ordered some blue diesel to match the colour of my bus, hope this will be ok

Latest posts