finally lowering my van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angus said:
Excellent - looks like a great move.
One last question - do these spindles fit drums & disc options (or do you specify) - I've got drums now, but think I want to get some discs up front.

discs and drums, I'm almost certain - i asked before i bought cos I'm exactly the same situation

but check with nate just to be safe

enjoy :)

Reply from Nate:
"We build spindles specifically for the year bus you have so if you tell me you have a 73-79 we would send you those and they would convert you to disks.

I have to warn once you order our communication will slow down and it takes about 3 weeks for us to get these together .LOL."

...I had commended him on the very quick reply, hence the communication quip! :lol:

I have to say I fancy that on mine - i dont fancy superlow but want something that handles a bit better - especially on motorways. with a 2.5 inch drop will this stop the wandering in the wind??

cheers

analord said:
will this stop the wandering in the wind??

i guess so, but not really had it out in any really windy conditions

mind you, that said, it has been a bit gusty on a few journeys, and didn't get blown around anything like as much as i used to

so it's a qualified yes :)

Latest posts