Fire suppression anyone interested....UPDATE 03/12/07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on people the price of the firetec has got to be worth it if it stops another earlybay dying forever!

Araon said:
Come on peeps were all waiting on yous.....I will need to make a decision soon wether to ditch a number of you and place this order so please help....

I can probably count on now not having the order fulfilled for the Northants meet unless you get a move on Firtec are holding units to one side but that may change as orders come that they need to fulfill dropping ours back.......

PM or call pleas those people that were still waiting on........

I think its still 6 of you so we will be able to still get the 40% discount....

not a great fan of the practice, but maybe time for 'naming and shaming'
:(

Hi Araon,
don't forget if someone drops out i wan't a foam roof mount with chafegaurd, have money waiting...........
thanks
Chris

No cant name and shame theres usually a good reason in fact I only just remembered I need to contact someone on here and see if they still got something for me and get my cheque off...... :oops:

Ha Ha Ha ....

Seriously though guys if you are still watching I need to get this order finalised asap theres a couple of people in the wings would be willing to step in if for one reason or another you need to drop out just call me on the number above or drop me a PM....

Oh cheers Fraggle cheque just dropped in the door and Rob yours too oh thanks BT for the phonebill whilst I'm at it and George Wiimpey for your junk mail.......

I may be able to get another buyer for one if needs be.

hi,if you are stuck and still short of people please can add my name to your waiting list,wanted one before,but went on holiday and didnt want to mess you about,cheers,steve.

Sorry for the informality of the PMs I've just sent out a standard format but need to know whats happening...

I need to get this order signed off and payed for, I'm sitting on a lot of cash and none of it mine for the sake of the people that have already paid I need to get this sorted...

If you can get to me asap....

Cheers will be putting in the order monday morning at the absolute latest....

I'm still missing a few cheques it may be the mail but if you've forgot :wink:

Can stick more on the order if you can paypal tomorrow guys I've PMd those that expressed an interest. Any others please call or pm order will be finallised and paid tomorrow.

Cheers all of you.... :D

OK guys Im still short a few cheques in the post I know the Mails been a bit crap but if you've forgot then please get them in the post ASAP its gonna come out of my bank account (well actually the wifes which is even worse).

I'll let you all know when there in, they will deliver when all are ready its a one shipment deal.... £15 for twenty extinguisher kits aint bad....

Right guys Firetec are gonna try and get the order ready for the nothants meet and hopefully pop down and do a bit of product training for us that weekend......

If they cant then ill let you know .... fingers crossed. :D

Well I dunno how tech it will be after all its an extinguisher but hey all helps (more of a pr thang £2.2K spent with more on the horizon)...however you could probably put some of your skills on show :wink:

or we could set someones bus on fire and see how good the extingishers are! :shock:

im sure ill end up under someones bus covered in grease :lol:

Oh well the kits wont be ready for the weekend sorry guys hopefully next week as I said earlier we missed the production run so there still a few short......will let you know next week what the crack is....sorry guys and gals....

Update 03/11/07

Should be completed by Tuesday

Due to an MOD overrun and our late final submission sorry guys n gals for the delay....

Latest posts