Fire suppression anyone interested....UPDATE 03/12/07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to appologise on behalf of Firetec sorry, all the AFFF have been completed for sometime, they were waiting on dry powder delivery which they have recieved so are hoping to complete tomorrow and get them all out to me this week....

Theres only four left to do tomorrow and I know they are working round the clock at the minute so should be done, means I have a busy week getting them out to you all.

Again I'm sorry for the delay....

Just read this thread.

If anyone backs out i'll have a roof mount foam.

Or if they can add one to the order i'd appreciate it.

Can pay you by paypal.

Ahhhhhh! its almost become something I regret hahahaha

I may be sticking another thread up in a few weeks...

But since I have only just got my cash off paypal it would be a cheque only affair.... I've heard some crap before from banks but wot an absolute shower of shit they are.....

I believe Firetec are finnishing the MOD contract as well so hopefully wont be such a wait......we got tangled amongst all that lot and they were making more on the battle tank and armoured carrier kits so with our delay getting the cash together we got shoved sideways on the production....

A good company to communicate with and the savings were tremendous down to us really just a bit slow getting the cash in to them.....

WHoooooo Weeeeeeee

I have the safest van in london at the mo with 20 auto extinguishers in the back....

Bit busy tonite but please let me know if your in the london area M11/A1/M25 tomorrow evening so I can try and off load these babies..

Let me know of any times you are all about evening/early morning for me..... locations etc.........

I will be PM ing you all tomorrow daytime anyways.....

well done Araon

I guess that means north London?

are you going to be at one location or driving around?

could I strap one to the back of a m/bike?

we owe you

:)

working in london "Waterloo" so can meet up either before work or after (early morning) pretty easy going to be honest......

if multiples can gather then all the better I already got a trip booked to Sprouties neck of the woods......

To your bike with bloody care I wouldnt risk it fella as the connection tube to bottle is the weakest point till its secured in place.... it will all come clear when you collect it.....

As an aside.....

Met up with Tim from Firetec this evening, we were quite fortunate with our kit as it happens, he drove down from Glasgow with them yesterday, he had a visit planned to their Slough workshops and a training session booked for some guys from the gulf.....

They went up in flames monday night :lol: :lol: :lol: atleast hes seeing the funny side of it they werent actually knocking much out there and the stores were pretty bare, the fire service saw the ironic side of it too :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I can meet you at juntion 25 of M25 any time,there is a petrol garage nearby.I could pick up Treacleminers one too and drop that one off to him.

where are you in waterloo?

could drive in by car and collect this/one evening - any good to you?

anyone else in S/SE London, Kent order one? could collect at same time

work near london Bridge, so could pop over anytime really

work tel 020 7951 5602

cheers, gerry

I work near in st katherins docks. what time do you leave waterloo? I could possible do friday or any evening next week.

what time is early morning as i could do that any time possibly.

i live on the isle of dogs if that helps anyone, and iwill be going down to east grinstead on saturday

Swartie - fridays good what time? I usually leave 06:00 or get in 21:00
VWAIRCOOLED - you have pm south mimms would be better for me
Treacleminer - as above
Wannabay - pm sent but any kent peeps out there could do Swanley area most evenings will try to get there early (20:00 ish)
Sprouty - hows this saturday sound?

All maybe easier if you call me 07766448751 or email me [email protected] and well see whos about and when....

Vwaircooled and treacleminer south mimms services 18:00 tomorrow is great if anyone else can make it all the better :wink: :wink:

Wannabay westminster bridge is good for me 21:00 give me a call when your there.

anyone else?????

i can,t get to south Mimms by 6. still on the train out of London, but if VWAIRCOOLED gets mine, I will sort it with him, OK with you guys?

Latest posts