Fire suppression system

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all just a thought on my auto extinguisher I have an alarm that sounds when the thing goes off has anyone used this switch contact to operate a relay that in turn operates a fuel solenoid close to the fuel tank ???

Tristan71 said:
Hi all just a thought on my auto extinguisher I have an alarm that sounds when the thing goes off has anyone used this switch contact to operate a relay that in turn operates a fuel solenoid close to the fuel tank ???

That's an optional on this kit, I'm sure I read it on their website. Ben

Peter
Very interested in this after seeing some recent photos on here
Could you pm me payment details
For the standard kit

Thanks norm :D

Hello
Just to say ordered on Monday arrived next day
Easy to install
Hopefully I will never find out how good it works
Thanks once again Peter
Norm :D

Shorts on, suncream at the ready and van packed. Lets hope this sun stays out. Dubs at the hall here we come.

Cant wait for another sunny show.

Hope to see you there.

:eek:

Hi just to confirm as we have been asked the price is still valid for this month. We are trading at Dubdayz this weekend then Dub Odyssey end of month,

cheers
VW Aircooled Works

Hi,

Really would like to get a kit for my early bay. Can you pm me details of info and payment possibilities.

Thanks
Ant

Hi,

we are trading at Whitenoise, SkegVegas and Busfest and would welcome anyone wanting to see the product in the flesh. Mention the forum and we will honour the price.

Also have a couple of new products being launched in time for Busfest and will put these on the forum as a special deal. Cracking products to further protect your pride and joy...... soon !!!

We are just about ready for busfest. Hope to see lots of your there, we are trading in the Avon hall, so please come over for a chat if you are about at the weekend. We will be launching a new range of safety products as well. So very exciting times for vw aircooled works, and we will be offering a range of show special prices for this weekend.

See you there
Regards
Colleen
VW Aircooled Works

After a bit of panic we are now already for busfest. Hope to see lots of your over the weekend, we are trading in the Avon hall, so come and see our new safety products, including fuel tank solenoids, 25 year fuel line kits, extinguisher and lots more. Remember if you are after the forum price on the extinguisher please tell us when you collect your orders.
Lets hope this sun holds out and we have a cracking show.
Regards
Colleen
vw aircooled works

hi - great to meet you guys in the flesh today at Busfest, having bought one of your extinguishing kits in the first group buy, a great deal - and today I bought one of your new fuel line kits as well - excellent stuff!!

could you poss send me a wiring diagram for a fuel shut-off valve in line with the extinguishing indicator light circuit, by any chance, as we discussed today?

am also interested to know whether there is any special fire suppression measure needed for an lpg fuelled system, which I have installed - most of the time the engine now runs on gas but with a mech fuel pump there is still petrol pressurised in the fuel lines in the engine bay, up to the fuel shut off valve which forms part of the lpg circuit?

cheers
Rob

Cheers rob.

Nice to meet you, think me and peter have both virtually lost our voices after yesterdays trade session. Only Sunday to go. Could you pm me your email, and once we get back from busfest I will send you the diagram and info you need. Realistically I think it will be Wednesday time I email. Just so you know I have not forgotten. Sorry about typo mistakes using my phone which has far to small keys.

Regards
Colleen
Vw aircooled works

Latest posts