Fire,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds to me like a quality company. Always go on word of mouth with these sort of things and it seems as though Elite rock! 8)

What response, if any, have you had from BBT? Glad to here your moving again. I'll be running in my 1641 soon, 500 miles @ 50 mph should only take 10 hours.

no response yet from BBT, will be sending the report out to them with my bill.

only 10 hours, thisng is my van is going in for about amonth to have all new bits put inside, so in a months time i will be able to make up some mileage hopefully

would like the van ready for mid April.

take up this case with the small claims court as they always seem to do good by the little man :wink:

Also recommend genuine Vw engines a little more money but very worth it . Also STAY AWAY from imported american engines as THERE SHITE

I speak from bitter and very expensive experence :roll:

Gadget Boy said:
take up this case with the small claims court as they always seem to do good by the little man :wink:

Also recommend genuine Vw engines a little more money but very worth it . Also STAY AWAY from imported american engines as THERE SHITE

I speak from bitter and very expensive experence :roll:

Mine is a home recon, find out if it's any good in the next couple of weeks, I reckon it'll be better than the BBT ones.:D

Latest posts