Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have emailed Firetec to enquire about a club discount. Once the info comes through then I will post reply.

I not saying I'm the one to take this on but I will start it of and see how it goes!! 8)

So add you name to the list if you are interested subject to cost!!!.

1, dazza1975

Hope you good with VAT figures, as ALL the prices quoted wont include the VAT :roll:
is VAT @ 20% nowadays?? :?

I'm probably in :D
Price dependant.

Just a thought but if someone does all the organising and gets 20 plus people shouldn't we all give a fiver each to that person so it just about covers the cost of there one? I know I do not have the time to do it but someone elses time needs to be acknowledged IMO Just a thought that's all .
Potts.

pottinger said:
I'm probably in :D
Price dependant.

Just a thought but if someone does all the organising and gets 20 plus people shouldn't we all give a fiver each to that person so it just about covers the cost of there one? I know I do not have the time to do it but someone elses time needs to be acknowledged IMO Just a thought that's all .
Potts.

Fair. :)

68_early_bay said:
Im in

1, dazza1975
2, Mister
3,Baz1875
4, Myvanway
5, 68_early_bay

:D
Hat in ring.

1, dazza1975
2, Mister
3,Baz1875
4, Myvanway
5, 68_early_bay
6. Lordain Volley

Just spoke with the MD at Firetech and he will send me all the info we need early next week including options, extras and more importantly discount scheme.

If anyone wants to join in then add your name to the list!! The more people the better the discount!!!!

1, dazza1975
2, Mister
3,Baz1875
4, Myvanway
5, 68_early_bay
6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
8. Rockandrollcamper
9. who?

dazza1975 said:
Just spoke with the MD at Firetech and he will send me all the info we need early next week including options, extras and more importantly discount scheme.

If anyone wants to join in then add your name to the list!! The more people the better the discount!!!!

Good work

1, dazza1975
2, Mister
3,Baz1875
4, Myvanway
5, 68_early_bay
6. Lordain Volley
7. Pottinger
8. Rockandrollcamper
9. who?
10. Antoine

I was in the last group buy on TLB and thought I'd share some of the finer details that came up.

1) The discount was applied to the base unit only. None of the optional extras are eligible for the discount
2) You need to decide whether you will mount the unit horizontally or vertically in the engine bay
3) Shipping was £27 (inc VAT) per delivery. Me and a couple of local lads clubbed in together and got them all shipped to one address for the same price to help spread that cost.
4) There was a new larger size available for the same cost (standard is 1.05kg and I think the larger is 1.5?). I read somewhere that the larger size may be too tight of a squeeze to be mounted in the standard vertical position by the firewall if you have a big set of twin carbs sharing the space. This could be false but it's worth mentioning. I can measure mine up if needs be.
5) The optional extras include: dry powder instead of foam, single and double switches (used for hooking up LEDs to monitor the unit I believe), chafeguard, antifreeze and more.

Hope this helps in some way :)

Latest posts