Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO update as follows!!

I spoke with Firetec who have stated that all cheques have cleared. Parts were ordered on clear funds and put into manufacture.
When I was on the phone to them the first 10 were in pressure test mode with another 10 today and 10 tomorrow. Packaged up Thursday and out in post this Friday!
Bearing this in mind we should start seeing these turn up form Monday onwards!!!
I have asked for an update if there are any changes to this!

Kilmo said:
Have they been sent?

Really sorry to say but no, had an email and call yesterday stating the courier would not deliver until he had everyones phone numbers! ARRGGGGGG!!! Will this ever end!!!

Anyway, had a good and quick responce, need 4 more - if you have a pm then please reply asap!!!

Basically they are done, tested and boxed ready to go but refused by courier until phone numbers are on the boxes.

I will update as soon as i know more.

Doin my best fella and believe me this is really getting on my nerves now!! ha ha!!

If any of you can get in touch with Baz1875, Pottinger, Leezee or Lordain Volley then please call them and get them to PM me their numbers!!!

Just got in from work, updated spread sheet and sent it across to Firetec!!

Fingers crossed these should now be sorted and on the way very soon!!! I will update when as soon as I know more!!

Soon this nightmare will be over!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

4TH That ;-)

I only had a few to sort out!! LOL
Anyone who has the time and patients to do Group buys gets my thumbs up. Massive effort Dude. (R O A)
Nice one dazza.

Latest posts