Firetec system....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news folks!!

Delivery has just been confirmed for Tuesday 13th Nov so make sure your in! Been so long you don't Want to miss the delivery!! Ha ha

Post when you get them and then pics of them fitted please!!!!!!!!!!

Mine has just been delivered according to my mate, who is doing some carpentry for me today. Hopefully it'll still be there when I get home and not in the back of his 71!

Many Thanks Dazza

Yep got mine. Thankyou very much for your time and efforts in organising this Dazza. Well done.

Happy days :)

14C80E7D-C48B-49E1-9262-A8F2F9791EC0-3307-00000196E19A8767.jpg

Just got in and unwrapped my parcels

Very happy

Thank you very much dazza you're a star :party0023:

And I'd get a thirst on for next season cos you're Gunna be getting plenty off beers off us lot for you're effort :party0041: :party0041: :party0041: :party0041:

Dazza,

Mine arrived today. Thanks for all your hard work and efforts. Will shout you a couple of cold ones if I see you at any of the festivals!!!!!

Craig

Mines waiting for me , cheers dazza thanks for sticking with it , you'll be pissed for most of next year at this rate

Mine was waiting for me today in the coal house... Thanks Dazzas.....anyone else up for the JK propex?

Latest posts