First Early Bay meet at Billing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
Just to say.....

hope all who are going have a great time, and please post up lots of piicies when you get back!

Cheers guys an girls..... :wink:

Carole

Yeah I hope it will be a good one,the first of many to come!
When are most people going? I'm not sure wether to leave Friday evening or Saturday morning? I'll probably go Friday evening though if I get everything ready in time.

same here - sorry I cant be there - next time I hope !

plenty of pics when you get back please !

I will be popping by on saturday, I won't stop over as i have a nice warm bed only a few mins away and no bed or heater in the van :shock:

Still thats if i can keep my tyre up long enough :D

im not aloud :( :cry: .unfortunatly my misses wheres the trousers and she says frinds 30th birthday in withernsea,so thats where im of, :cry: .to be fair its been on our calander for almost a year.

have a great weekend, your all alot braver than me...its soooooooooooooo cold! :shock:

its not to bad in northampton at the moment, the ground is dry its not to warm, but its not raining :D

:D

Just got back from a cold wet goose shit ridden field....

Nice to see you there guys....faces to psuedonoms.....

I feel sorry for the vans either side of Grazy and his Jazz mags :lol: :lol:

We all believe you when you say you were just blowing up your inflatible bed :wink:

A couple of pics to tantalize

DSCF0188.jpg
[/img]
Chris and Genchy 8) nice looking busses fellas....
DSCF0186.jpg
[/img]
The rest of the motley crew... 8) a ray of sunshine an a grey day some sweet vans there and looking forward to seeing SKs' new double slider.....

a top night out id say, pub was a laugh, food and drink was great along with good company! what more could you ask for?

shame on those that didnt make it :lol:

getting home way fun tho as they shut our junction on the M1! :shock:

Had a great night last night, well worth the short hop over from home.

Was great to finally meet some of the EarlyBay faces. Had a great chat with some of you in the pub and a really chilled :wink: fun night by the fire.

Thanks again guys and girls and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks for the pic Araon and it was good to meet the now legendary Grazy, nice panel fella.

Cheers all,

Kev

Latest posts