• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

First Month Production Baywindow, Dry European Model 8/1967

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratherb-buggin

Reaction score
Throwing out the idea of selling one of my busses. This bus has the package deal, rust-free, rare, complete and reliable.
This bus spent the last 20 years of it's life in the New Mexico desert. I just put 1,000 miles on it last week with no problems. It gets a lot of attention. Even split window guys like this bus. ORIGINAL PAINT!! Only the lower windshield lip and engine lid have been touched up. Floors are solid and the underside looks brand new. Comes with your choice of 14 or 15" wheels and tires. Engine is a strong, non-smoking dual port 1600cc. Bus even comes with a good working heater and a stereo! Roof Rack NOT included as it's a friend's. I'll try to have more photos and information soon. Just putting this out there as a feeler ad to see if there is any interest in it. Asking 10,000 Euros for this one of a kind bus or best offer. It's currently the 20th oldest baywindow in the registry.
Thank you!
John

870699.jpg

870572.jpg

Latest posts