first USA mot cost?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£50 :shock: :shock:
Where do you get your tests done???
Main dealer??? :lol:

Might be dearer doon south but £20 to £35 are the prices at the local testers to me!

Lee C said:

Might be dearer doon south but £20 to £35 are the prices at the local testers to me!

I'm near enough to you lee and starting to think about first MOT. Do you have an MOT man who understands these old beauties or do you just go wherever ?

Ps sorry to high jack

Lee C said:

Ha ha :lol: :lol:

From Lincolnshire originally and think you can get them for £35 around there!!

Local garage to me charges £54, Its a bosh service centre!!!

So is it the same cost as normal then? or more?? :?:

Same cost as normal, they just have to put the chassis no in instead of the reg obviously.

Nigel, I can take yours to my local place where i take mine, Scott's, Darren's & a few others if you like??

It's the £35 place but he is a camper fan too!!!! ;)

Same cost as normal, they just have to put the chassis no in instead of the reg obviously.

Nigel, I can take yours to my local place where i take mine, Scott's, Darren's & a few others if you like??

Lee C said:

Cheers Lee, il be in touch

Latest posts