FOLLOW UP TO IDENTIFICATION PLATE INFO

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytommo

Reaction score
I went on m plate website as a member suggested but i am still in the dark a bit the information is as follows TYPE 2 (T2) MOD 234(0) KOMBI SLIDING DOOR LEFT 1969
can anyone help as to what style it may be eg westfalia etc it has a pop top lifting roof that looks as old as the bus but the interior dosent look the original i would like to pst some pictures but it wont let me it says board quota is full if anyone is interested i could email some pictures thanks

for pics click http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

any details on your M plate that refer to campmobile options?

as chances are from the sounds of it it was a stock Kombi thats been modded later in its life, no westfalia plates fitted?

Hi had a look at the pics you emailed me, i dont think the interior is original, i think its a danbury, best bet is to get the pics up and im sure someone will come along and tell you more as im a westy man, thanks Dean, p.s if you really cant get the pics on i could put them on this link if you like

edit hope you dont mind me putting them on, as id like to know now as well
GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

thanks mate you have been a great help if i send you some more photos i would be grateful if you could but them on for me thanks again

andytommo said:
thanks mate you have been a great help if i send you some more photos i would be grateful if you could but them on for me thanks again

Yeah no probs

Dean70bay said:
andytommo said:

Yeah no probs

VW_1969_BAY_WINDOW_CAMPER_VAN_RESTORATION_008.jpg

VW_1969_BAY_WINDOW_CAMPER_VAN_RESTORATION_003.jpg

VW_1969_BAY_WINDOW_CAMPER_VAN_RESTORATION_002.jpg

blackberry_043.jpg

blackberry_041.jpg

There you go hopefully someone will give you some more info on it, thanks Dean

Have a look on late bay forum and search for a thread called plate junkie there is a member on there who should be able to help

andytommo said:
thanks for that dean you have been a great help could you do me a favour though the photo with my missus on could you delete it i didnt know id sent that one she will go mad thanks again

Done mate

Latest posts