• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 1972 Crossover tin top *New Price*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Red

Reaction score
Elton got it wrong,
its not sorry.......
......for sale are the hardest words to say
IMG_4081_zpsoeikmcop.jpg

My 1972 Devon Crossover tin top is for sale :(

Very sad to see it go but due to more interests than time, it has been decided to do the right thing and let it go so it can have the attention it needs. Since my children have come along, the MOT has run out and it has just sat on the drive waiting for me to pay it some attention. I'm not doing it any favours just sitting there.

Yes it has "character" around the edges but is still a very solid bus. Roof and gutters intact. What you see is what you get, nothing has been covered up and painted. Very much unmolested vehicle. Tin top and riding high.
Still a 1.6 twin port engine, all tin ware and still wearing intact belly pans.
Twin exhaust. Vehicle and leisure battery. Standard single carb.
The interior can be seen on the attached photos. There is the usual cupboards, sink, gas hob & grill and a 3/4 rock and roll bed.
http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/steve_dwight/slideshow/VW%20Camper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many happy times have been had and many more to come for the new owners.
Tax exempt due to age ;)
Located in North Devon
Any questions welcomed

Priced to sell £7,250 ovvno

p.s. shovel is not included in the sale

Latest posts