• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 68 DELUXE MICRO BUS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reijo

Reaction score
Ok i keep changing my mind , keep,sell,etc . So if i get agood offer it goes if not i keep it and make it fast :twisted:
68 DELUXE MICRO BUS,lotus white , red interior, z hinge rear seat (goes in to a bed)
only ever had a battery tray ! no other welding needed, 4" narrowed beam ,2 spline down at the back, polished radars 5 months old , cd & amp 3 point belts for the kids in the back,
12 months t&t 66000 miles ,original owners manual with dealer stamp , and warranty papers for factory rebuilt engine in 1972 at 44000 miles ! super solid , with cool patina inside and out , pics dont do it justice it needs to be seen in the steel . probably forgot
loads more info .
Have a butchers. :mrgreen:

CIMG0263.jpg

£9600 ono

CIMG0261.jpg

Cant make stanford this year , but out in it today cruising , what its all about 8)

Just bbloody keep it man , :lol: You will regret selling it :wink:

Keep coming back to your bus, it is realy nice. If only it had a westy interior or was cheeper so could afford to purchase interior to put into it.
Looks good condition though :?
Will have to keep looking !
Regards
Simon.

Hi there
I am totally new to this forum, but love your bus. It seems to be just what I am looking for. Is it still available? Looks great from the pix!

can you let me know (serious enquiry [email protected])

Cheers

Latest posts