• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Black Microbus Seats / Glass & Quarter light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedbuggyseb

Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly selling genuine rear window glass that was bought for my project in a job lot and I don't need. Good condition £30

cb9d5514.jpg

af14b020.jpg

0519f342.jpg

Rusty quarter light - useful for spares £10

70f88942.jpg

8b3f31ff.jpg

00aadebd.jpg

Rear seat in black removed from our 1969 US deluxe. It is torn in places and would need re-covering. The frame etc is very good. Offers around £50

17a99b21.jpg

ed427a74.jpg

0fcd1410.jpg

The second is a BLACK middle 3 seater for a RHD deluxe. This is in overall pretty good condition, with only a couple of very minor nicks in the seat base. Actually they really do not look to bad and overall it is in better condition than most that you see. Slightly different material to the woven type fabric US one above. Offers around £65

c34bf0b2.jpg

f36f376c.jpg

5908e9c6.jpg

5bb41fed.jpg

5bb41fed.jpg

Will be going to Big Bang this weekend so can take parts with me.

Thanks Seb

Farnham, Surrey (GU9) or my girlfriend works Theale, Reading (RG7) if thats any help?

Thanks

Seb

Cool thats only 40 miles up the M3 trouble is I have the MOT on my passat this month so a bit short :( I might have a new job soon though so if you havn't sold it by the time I get some cash count me in :)

Hi type2tattoo,

PM me when you have some money and if I've still got it its yours.

Thanks for the interest.

Seb

I would love it but times are hard at the mo as my son has health issues :( would you trust me with a £20 deposit and more when I have it?

OK got the cash together :D is it still available? can pick it up asap when are you around? please bare in mind my son is having radio therapy so at the hospital a lot , give us a call 07751 029 072 x x x

Latest posts