• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: <Maybe>. NOS Crossover wheelarch dogleg?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issy

Reaction score
Just a forewarning that my beloved front nos wheelarch for my crossover 'may' be up for sale in near future. i will need to check (female moment) that is is the lhs one. the reason I say 'may' is because it has failed MOT big time on all sorts but not that side.... Chassis and rhs yup disaster. So depending what happens over next month it may be for sale. Am I allowed to post that sort of thing here? Soz if not. Just that I need to get funds to pay for the resto and did not want to take out arch if it can simply be patched. the other side is the issue and typical I do not and cannot find an arch for that.... Again I will have to wait and see if that is patcheable.

if interested and in no rush please indicate and I will get back to you in a month's time I guess?

I will then post photos.

Sorry but I think you call the front one a dogleg for some reason? the one with step thing on it...?

Latest posts