• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Sunpro Super Tach 3 wih shift light unused - £40

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-FENS

Reaction score
I really don't want to sell this, I just like looking at it on my desk! Can't hang onto everything though so thought I'd offer it to someone who might actually use it.

Anyway, It's a Sunpro Super tach with set-able shift light, I've had it a while just never used it. Comes with the instructions and mounting bits also. I connected it up the other day just to get a photo to show the illumination and it was all working OK. This feels really solid - it's actually chromed metal NOT plastic like the horrible cheap ones

Would look great on the dash of a bus, or maybe your imaginary Dodge Challenger :lol:

Collection from Southmoor OX13 would be preferred of course but I can get a price for postage if needed, I'd expect it to be the best part of a tenner by the time it's safely packed.

Thanks

Ant

20160331_200641_zps5sujxdt8.jpg

20160331_200531_zps6klc5cky.jpg

20160321_164059_zpscxqkfjzs.jpg

20160321_163859_zpsbuni6xpp.jpg

20160321_163836_zps42ayzsk2.jpg

Hi
First dibs on the on the Tack 3 please
Very interested will confirm tomorrow

Thanks Vinvan

Hi
Ok will take the Taco, can you PM me with the full cost with postage and your email for paypal then we can get the ball rolling
My post code is WA12 9FG
Thanks
Bob (vinvan)

Latest posts