• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale:tan folding sunroof

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowandslow

Reaction score
here i have a tan coloured folding sunroof brand new made by paris beetles ( .http://www.parisbeetles.co.uk/bus%20sunroofs.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) it measures 1260mm (49") by 1930mm (75"). it's lined inside and was bought to replace a devon pop top but i am now fitting the top back in.

as it's brand new never opened i am asking £400 for it but am open to offers this was £510 plus postage new.

DSCF1573.jpg

DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1576.jpg

i have left the pics big so you can see the quality of it, if the pics need reducing just let me know

marc

oh it's in essex uk

lowandslow said:
it measures 1260mm (49") by 1930mm (75").

.............is that the hole size or external measurements of fabric....if that makes sense :?

What is the hole size of a Devon that this was to go on :?

can it be posted :?:

Sorry for all the qu's.......... :oops:

the bloke i bought the van off has added two plates to make the hole in the roof shorter and would have had to cut the hole in the van wider (but lucky for me he hadn't) so the sunroof is a bit shorter and wider than a devon roof hole. if that makes sense.

this has got to go, sale now on, save £50 now £350
need to buy parts to get my 72 started

I have considered binning my pop-top and going with a sunroof....but peps will need to know the hole size this fits :? .............cannot imagine anyone cutting a roof to fit it unless badly rusted........

look very nice 8)

buy the looks of the fabric part the poppers are only about an inch in from the edge so the hole could be up to around two/three inches smaller than the sunroof. but not having ever fitted one of these i couldn't say if thats 100% right. i know i'm not much help but i will phone paris beetles and try to find out

just phoned them and the hole size will have to be 44" (wide) x 69" (length) hope this helps.

I fitted one of these to my first Bay and it was great for the price.

If I had to replace a broken pop top I would do this again, great when the sun is out.

Sonypics019.jpg

topdown2.jpg

this has got to go!!! still sits in the spare room taking up space i could use for bits i need :?

Latest posts