• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Type 3 Fastback 12 months MOT & Tax, NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyBay Bill

Reaction score
Having bought my XO earlier this year sadly my Type 3 Fastback now needs to go. It is a solid, nice looking car and runs well. New MOT on it yesterday :D and 12 months months tax (although exempt anyway :lol: )

I'm looking for £3,750 ONO so a year of cheap air-cooled motoring while your EB project is still in the garage ;) .

Very low mileage for this age vehicle at 42250. Has the original bill of sale, owners handbook, Ziebart invoice (!) and service history showing c.21,000 miles in the first 20 years and numerous other MOT's etc which serve to confirm the mileage. 4 previous owners. Stated as a Type 3 TE but in 2009 the FI was replaced with twin carbs. There are a couple of boxes of spares that came with the car that I think include the FI system but I don't know if it is complete. I also have new clear indicator lenses for the front and rear seat belts although I haven't got around to fitting either, although they are included in the sale.

The car runs on genuine Pedrini wheels (from Porsche 914 and valuable in their own right). 8)

As you would expect with a car of this age there are marks here and there - the worst being a scratched and dented boot lid - hope this comes out in some of the photos. Interior also very tidy.

The colour is Gentian Blue.

Happy to try to answer any questions either on here or by phone 07748 075432. I have added a link to my Flickr page with lots of up to date photos, showing the good and not quite so good bits!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vw_rick/

Thanks

Ricky

Latest posts