Forum Merge Announcement

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

headsortails

Reaction score
You may or may not know me but I'm HorTs, an admin from thelatebay.com.

A few months ago I was contacted by EB about the possibility of a forum merge; in light on your ongoing technical difficulties and dwindling post numbers.

I'm pleased to announce we have agreed such a merge and we will soon be renamed thevwbay.com. The current addresses will also remain active.

I'm sure you will see this as a step forward for Early Bay.

Thanks and see you soon.

oh yeah right o! :lol:

Let me just check the calendar date :roll:

dont forgot we are early :mrgreen: , so you need to get up earlier to catch us out :D

i think it would have been more believable if they had asked us for a Volksworld lineup merge as at least we might have been able to find them next year. :p

Dream on, fat chicks! :lol:

:lol: id rather own a T4 ;)

Ummmmm..........! Never! Lol

We would have to paint our site a garish colour sit it in the clouds. :mrgreen:

Made I laugh !!! But what do I care anyhow,, I go for a visit over there some times,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Nice one Hor Ts,,,, :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:

headsortails said:
You may or may not know me but I'm HorTs, an admin from thelatebay.com.

A few months ago I was contacted by EB about the possibility of a forum merge; in light on your ongoing technical difficulties and dwindling post numbers.

I'm pleased to announce we have agreed such a merge and we will soon be renamed thevwbay.com. The current addresses will also remain active.

I'm sure you will see this as a step forward for Early Bay.

Thanks and see you soon.

did you know that the Royal Air Force was born on 01 April....apparently l8bays were too...some jokes go wrong ;)

At least it shows that the late bay have a sense of humour, well you need one to drive what they drive ;)

i almost fell for that!
think i'd rather stick wasps up........ you know the rest!!!

nah theyre a nice bunch really! :msn4:

mjknight71 said:
thru_a_lupe said:
nah theyre a nice bunch really! :msn4:

tru.......i though April fool jokes had to be done on the 1st and before noon :?:

True ! We'll leave it there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts