FREDDYFILES march 11th 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi are most people staying sunday night for this as well now, probably gonna book this weekend i think. Need to run the new engine in though think ill have to make a few long trips some where.

We're up for sunday night m8.

It was talked about. not sure if any thing has been done about it.??? i'm sure Steve was trying to put some sort of plan together :?: :?: :? :? :?

I think we are going to stay somewhere on the way back, possibly Gent or Blankenburge.

Not booking anything till early Feb though. Probably going to go over the Channel on Friday afternoon too.

Karle - where did you guys stay last time near the first pit stop?

Ill find out from matt it was near addenkerke, the campsite was closed but he let us stay in the car park for 2 euros or something.

i'm out this year :( double booked with family commitments. I left Ninove Sunday at 14:00 only stopping for fuel arrived back home at Derby at 23:00 (with the added Euro hour) after dropping 2 mates off in different locations on a monster hangy wasn't easy. Next year I would stay the Sunday night. Enjoy boy's and have Witkap or 10 for me :D

Practice run!!!

DSCF0775.jpg

Very nice but the Witcap is nicer. Can't wait :D .

NINOVE NEWS FLASH.. if you are booked to stay at Sandling on the Friday night prior to thie years T2D Cruise to Ninove and haven't already been called by Premier Inn to be offered the chance to be moved down the road due to building work, please call them and asked to be moved with the rest of the party. Please spread the word, share on facebook and tell others that you might know are coming.. See you next month.

New Friday night venue:

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/MAIC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =KNC_D_BND

http://www.type2detectives.org/the-t2d-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... to-ninove/

Hell, is anyone else putting so much effort in, more practice here!!!

DSCF0817.jpg

Really shouldn't, suffering from 'acid reflux' and a 'haetus hernia' and on medication for same. Apparently alcohol is about the worst thing for agravating the situation, along with spicy food. I like a drink and love curries/chillies. Suggested to the Doctor that he should just shoot me now but he didn't find it amusing.... Ho hum.

Unlikely to be making Dubfreeze, so 4 weeks tomorrow and heading for Kent marks the start of the season for me. Finally got an MOT on the bus today so just a tune up and off we go!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! :D

(In case you hadn't realised, I'm rather looking forward to this event :lol: )

Pete B said:
Hell, is anyone else putting so much effort in, more practice here!!!

(In case you hadn't realised, I'm rather looking forward to this event :lol: )

"no sh*t sherlock" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I too cant wait Pete. Someone should really be sorting out the Saturday night menu :lol: :D
Salad all the way for you m8, with a nice cold glass of Perrier!!!!!

Wallys crew cab has the gearbox and straight axle kit in place. Brake/rear hub install this weekend and then the engine. It also needs a rear outrigger replacing, but the repro part delivered was nothing like the original so will require repairing instead ...
Dubfreeze next weekend and MOT the weekend after is the plan :D He's working hard ;)

Theres 4 of us travelling in it, so too many for the Ghia and my Westy has no beam, so its 'has' to be finished :lol:

Any news on the Sunday night camping????? need to arange my sh*t before its to late ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

I am getting lots of practice in as my lady bought me a crate of Witkap for my birthday 8)

Shame i aint coming :roll:

Lucky fella Grazy, getting a crate of Witcap 8)

Not so good that you're not coming this year :cry:

Marcher, Simon passed on your message,

Sooo, I am offering to make a big pot of chilli for the Saturday evening 'Car Park Dinner' if anyone is interested (dress code 'warm casual'). Please put your name on the list below so I know how many to cook for. I won't make it too hot but will bring some hot chilli sauce to add for those who like a bit more heat!

To start the list;
Pete B
Graham L
Marcher and Shelly

As before, I will bring crusty bread, cheese and probably tortillas but please bring your own plates/cutlery.

8)

i`ll have some chilli pete and witkap too and i`ll pick it up from ya at volksworld as i`m not going to Ninove either boohoo.....have a great time everyone, next year fingers xed :mrgreen:

Pete B said:
Lucky fella Grazy, getting a crate of Witcap 8)

Not so good that you're not coming this year :cry:

Marcher, Simon passed on your message,

Sooo, I am offering to make a big pot of chilli for the Saturday evening 'Car Park Dinner' if anyone is interested (dress code 'warm casual'). Please put your name on the list below so I know how many to cook for. I won't make it too hot but will bring some hot chilli sauce to add for those who like a bit more heat!

To start the list;
Pete B
Graham L
Marcher and Shelly

As before, I will bring crusty bread, cheese and probably tortillas but please bring your own plates/cutlery.

8)
Would like to join in on this please pete if thats ok,will be my first visit to Ninove and I`m planning to carpark camp too :D .There will be myself + 2 mates.Add us to your list if its ok.

'Chilli Car Park Dinner'
Pete B
Graham L
Marcher and Shelly
Bluebay + 2

Just a reminder, this is a very 'rough and ready' situation, means no tables and chairs, ( :lol: ) just making do in a cold, dark and wet muddy car park, rounding up the busses cowboy style once the shoppers have gone home, hence the dress code 'warm casual' !!!
This will be my third visit to Ninove, first time Mattmaz found a brilliant back street venue for the three busses we had and Lisa cooked chilli for us all which was wonderfull, bloody fantastic laugh, have just been trying to maintain the standard since (not easy, damn good company and chilli!!!)
The car park is conveniently positioned halfway between 'The Roxy' bar and the entrance to Sundays fun and games. No distance, less than 5 mins walk from start to finish. Just have to keep fingers crossed that there is no hassle staying in the car park, last year was fine, but really it is not allowed..... :roll:

Ste, see what I can do, not sure the chilli will keep for 2 weeks, may have to make a fresh batch. Witcap, no chance, we will have drunk it all!!!! Maybee.... ;)

Pete B said:
'Chilli Car Park Dinner'
Pete B
Graham L
Marcher and Shelly
Bluebay + 2

Just a reminder, this is a very 'rough and ready' situation, means no tables and chairs, ( :lol: ) just making do in a cold, dark and wet muddy car park, rounding up the busses cowboy style once the shoppers have gone home, hence the dress code 'warm casual' !!!
This will be my third visit to Ninove, first time Mattmaz found a brilliant back street venue for the three busses we had and Lisa cooked chilli for us all which was wonderfull, bloody fantastic laugh, have just been trying to maintain the standard since (not easy, damn good company and chilli!!!)
The car park is conveniently positioned halfway between 'The Roxy' bar and the entrance to Sundays fun and games. No distance, less than 5 mins walk from start to finish. Just have to keep fingers crossed that there is no hassle staying in the car park, last year was fine, but really it is not allowed..... :roll:

Ste, see what I can do, not sure the chilli will keep for 2 weeks, may have to make a fresh batch. Witcap, no chance, we will have drunk it all!!!! Maybee.... ;)

just the way we like pete ;) ;) ;)

'Chilli Car Park Dinner'
Pete B
Graham L
Marcher and Shelly
Bluebay + 2
Steve + Liv

Ferry now booked, going Friday afternoon and coming back Monday afternoon. Not sure where to stay on Sunday night, maybe a hotel in Ghent as I don't think I can persuade Liv to camp out in the bus for 3 nights in a row in March ;)
Will be meeting up with the cruise at the first pit-stop.

Latest posts