Free Dub Pix in Yorkshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkypumpkin

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at building up a portfolio of Dub Pix.

Hope some of you guys (in North Yorkshire) could help me drop some Bays & splitties into some great yorkshire lanscapes, open to ideas & sugestions no money either way (but you get some cool pix in return).

Thanks,

Rich.

runtothehills1of1.jpg

when i finally get mine finished ill be happy to volunteer my services.

should be coming into a bit of money before long, so i might still be able to help.

nothing like optimism is there...

Photoshopped, however the lighting was pretty dramatic to start off with. I use strobes loads more now (than I did when i took that one), which is why I needed some fresh subjects.

I am in Rochdale and get over to Yorkshire fairly easily with a bit of planning.

Where did you have in mind?

Drop me a pm if you want.

Cheers

Hi,
I'm doing a recky (hopefuly this weekend) we are doing what is one of the AA's 10 most scenic drive in the UK.

North Yorkshire from vale to moor Scenic villages, ancient abbeys and the wild openness of the moors

Route: York-Malton-Pickering-Goathland-Grosmont-Lealholm-Danby-Rosedale Abbey-Hutton-le-Hole-Gillamoor-Kirkbymoorside-Helmsley-Rievaulx Abbey-Kilburn White Horse-Coxwold-Wass-Sutton-on-the-Forest-York.

I'll post up details as I get them.

OLIVE-BAY It looks like you might be arround Malham Tarn, I might see if I can Recky it before Easter & see how we do.

Thanks all

Richard.

funkypumpkin said:
Photoshopped, however the lighting was pretty dramatic to start off with. I use strobes loads more now (than I did when i took that one), which is why I needed some fresh subjects.

Yeah, I looked a little more and realized is was 'shopped. Great capture all the same. I use a grad filters to boost the sky and just getting into light painting.

Post some more up please.

Jon

Latest posts