free to good home; early calipers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stagger lee

Reaction score
free to good home set of early t2 calipers.

these were on my '70 panel, which i replaced with the more practicable 72' onwards brake setup. i was going to recon them, then sell them, but to be honest i can't be arsed.

so free to good home as they are; dismantled and cleaned in need of rebuild ; seals and bleed nipples etc. all i ask is for the postage to be covered (reasonably heavy), or you can pick them up if you live close to either skelmanthorpe in west yorks or ely in cambs.
they've been bead blasted pistons and bores are fine. these will make a good spare set of calipers if you can be arsed to rebuild them..

cal4.jpg

cal3.jpg

cal2.jpg

cal1.jpg

cal5.jpg

oh, i've got all the bolts, nipples, pads clips etc to go with them, but they'd need replacing too really. also a set of usable disks too, but probably want skimming? no good to me once these have gone, so they're up for grabs too. same deal; postage/collection.

oh, i have measures in place to detect if these are resold for profit :msn4: . you have been warned.

obviously first come first serve on these puppies. 'pickup', they're yours if applicable (crossover)?

regarding postage; they weight 10kg on the nose all in, so costs i'd have to find out.

Latest posts