FRENCH DROPPED SPINDLE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintage-autohaus

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm making dropped spindle for ball joint bus

dsc03260cl6.jpg

6,5 centimeters lowering

505246.jpg

BEFORE

505247.jpg

AFTER

Also i made full narrowed front beam include dropped spindle etc etc

498402.jpg

Hi,

Looks good. How much offset do they add to the track? Are they compatible with CSP discs?

Any ideas on prices/availability?

Thank you.

definitely post prices and lead times for production. There are alot of people interested in a group buy.

could you post more pictures, they look forged not welded, but i could be wrong?

I've already sent him a note asking for prices, delivery time and cost for a bulk buy of 5 sets and am waiting for him to come back to me :mrgreen:

Graham L said:
I've already sent him a note asking for prices, delivery time and cost for a bulk buy of 5 sets and am waiting for him to come back to me :mrgreen:

Let us know, I could be interested ;)

These are only a 2.5" drop rather than the 3.5" wagenswest one IIRC?

Hi

sorry for my poor English so

the set it's 595 euros

545 euros with cores

i make for CSP brake kit adaptation
68/70 available
71/72 available
73 and up available

i make pics this week but i have some work with my last container

Also i make PORSCHE PATERN in bay disk with out adaptator
soustons061.jpg

Thanks for you're interest

soustons003.jpg

Jim

Standard Wagenwest ones are only 2.5" also see the images I posted from their site on the bulk buy page in for sale.

Unfortunately at the current euro exchange rate these work out quite expensive at £468 a pair which is a shame :( :(

did anyone assess if they are welded or forged one piece?

I have some of Nates for my 72 and they look very very good - bought before the currency crash thankfully.

he said in an email "The stock spindles aren’t cast they are forged steel and make for a great weld not brittle at all" for ref...

im very impressed :shock:

fits with CSP, porsche adapted discs! very clever.

I think ill have a set of the Porsche pattern discs i cant find anyone else making these 8)

They do seem very impressive indeed!

Would be interested in what offset they might add. Most welded spindles add about 12mm per side don't they?

Would be very trick if the CSP compatible ones work with existing drums too (though I doubt if they do), then you could upgrade to discs when you've saved up more funds :)

Latest posts