Front seats which to go for?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt48

Reaction score
Hi

I've got recaro seats that have seat covers from the previous owner but they are in an awful way. Taken out the passenger one to look at to recover and put new foam in but what are other people going for. I want the neck support like a more modern vehicle rather than original seats,

All thoughts welcome

+1 for Porsche tombstones. Put some in last summer. Really comfy. Did have Saab seats in from po but the clearance was so bad under steering wheel. Also a more classic look in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citroen seats adapted to fit into original VW seat frames, so no modifications to vehicle.

Base gives plenty of clearance and headroom - more than stock.

I don't recommend doing this as such. I had to shorten it by 2.5", and really it's a bit tall. Works though, and is comfy. In fact, My partner just finished covering it over the weekend, so you're the first folks to see it.

Vauxhall calibra:

70d59c865c5f21b26bb1beac169cc7c5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Do any of you chaps who replaced your front seats want to move on your old ones, in particular my passenger seat shot.
Cheers
Sam

*Sam* said:
Hi guys,
Do any of you chaps who replaced your front seats want to move on your old ones, in particular my passenger seat shot.
Cheers
Sam
Just listed a pair of doormobile seats in the sales area dude 8)

Latest posts