• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS @ Vanfest Vintage Scotch Plaid Tartan Coolers Camp Chairs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroldbug

Reaction score
Im bringing a couple of vintage 50's 60's Scotch Plaid round tartan coolers...one large and one small, and also some fantastic 60's 70's vintage webbed folding camp chairs to Vanfest.
These are classic vintage camp items that I found at an estate sale in California.

The chairs...I have four of...two in an orange color combo and two in a rainbow color combo. I dont have photos of the exact chairs but for reference check this photo for the general style of the chairs
il_fullxfull.245686891.jpg

The coolers look like this
il_fullxfull.228801541.jpg

I also brought a couple of smaller camp items like a nice vintage Thermos two pack in a brown vinyl pouch, etc.... watch for me near the Camper and Bus Magazine booth in the Landmark Camper.

Will the chairs (orange) be available at Action.

Before anyone jumps on you check the forum rules. Price must be included in all for sale ads.

Cheers J

No...the chairs wont be around for VW Action unfortunately...they are in the Van which is arriving a couple days later.

Prices? Sorry... :oops:
Large Cooler £40, Small Cooler £30, Chairs £30 each

Latest posts