Relay issues

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I bought a new wiper relay from Heritage. And it’s not fitting my van. The old one in the picture is on the right. Also weirdly, I bought the relay as my wipers weren’t working but whilst messing around I noticed my high beam wasn’t working either. Replaced the old relay flicked my high beam and if I keep the stalk pulled up my wipers kick in. Any ideas please I think it’s still a dodgy relay.
Does anyone know where I can get the same relay as the one on the right as well please

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpeg
    IMG_7132.jpeg
    1.8 MB
So I bought a new wiper relay from Heritage. And it’s not fitting my van. The old one in the picture is on the right. Also weirdly, I bought the relay as my wipers weren’t working but whilst messing around I noticed my high beam wasn’t working either. Replaced the old relay flicked my high beam and if I keep the stalk pulled up my wipers kick in. Any ideas please I think it’s still a dodgy relay.
Does anyone know where I can get the same relay as the one on the right as well please
I’ve just seen this on JK it says it’s the headlight relay. I am now confused as to what’s up with my wipers

Attachments

• IMG_7134.jpeg
    IMG_7134.jpeg
    4.6 MB

Latest posts