FUCH replicas...Which to choose?and WANTED!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibérico

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am about to lower my van with a red9 kit and I thought of buying a set of black and polished FUCH replicas for my crossover( I can´t afford originals :? )
So for those of you that have tried them...MWs(MIdland ones) the new SSP ones ?
Midland makes two kinds , the US style and the classsic style ,and the SSP new range seem to have a different offset.
Any advice appreciated...also on tyre sizes for a camping friendly-usable drop..
By the way,if anybody has a set that they want to get rid of,I am open to offers! Remember wheels take up a lot of space in the garage and the missus can never understand why we need so many wheels lying around...mine no longer believes they have winter tyres on them :lol:
THANKS! :D

A mate has Flat 4 repro's and they are excellent. I've seen the new heritage/SSP range and they too are very good. MWS generally get a bad press and certainly when they first did Fuches the profile of the spokes was wrong, but i belive they have improved that now. Depends on what you want to spend though, MWS will be the cheapest option but probably not the best!

Thanks for the advice...I have also heard that the Flat4s are the best , but quite expensive....if I can´t find anybody that has a 2nd hand set for sale I´ll save my pennies and go the SSP route then...

Latest posts