full flow problems

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngbay

Reaction score
basically i have bought a type 1 1776 engine that i want to convert to full flow. in order to fit the type 1 engine into a type 2 (1968), i have to buy an adaptor kit that fits onto the oil pump, which is fair enough, the only full flow pump i know of that fits my type 2 is the CB performance maxi pump 3. the problem is that with that adaptor plate i cannot fit that pump or any other that i know of. :x

can anyone offer their knowledge and wisdom to this asshole of a problem any one had his same problem can they help a dude out?

peace

http://www.streetstyleandpower.com/publicRouter.cfm/loadPage/78?cftoken=38340253&cfid=341576
You could use the oil return adapter on the page shown above with a full flow cover on your existing pump. Dunno if its any good thought don't know anyone running that set-up

Instead of oil pump cover, drill and tap oilway next to dizzy.Otherwise pop up luke and will show you. STEVE 07979460118

burt has been over today told him you will need extention piece for tinware over gearbox,will knock you one up then just wants welding on your beetle one.

Latest posts