• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full frontal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazylegs

Reaction score
But not stripped

Rust free 1968 complete front almost all parts including those 68 only bits available
Will cut off sections to order

front681.jpg

front68.jpg

68front.jpg

how much would you want for the dash [don't need the top 68 only section or the bit with the vents in] just the front section, including the gauge surround, but don't need the gauges,heater or switches but including the glovebox inner if it's good? I have a lid.

I also need a 68/69 fusebox

dubdubz said:
how much would you want for the dash [don't need the top 68 only section or the bit with the vents in] just the front section, including the gauge surround, but don't need the gauges,heater or switches but including the glovebox inner if it's good? I have a lid.

I also need a 68/69 fusebox

You want the front piece with the radio aperture in it is it ?

there are a couple of very small splits in it but very small ..... make me an offer for what you want .

yes the front section with the radio hole....my 68 was butchered so I need the dash bit and the gauge cluster...this was hacked for a revcounter in the clock aperture, I raided the glovebox inner when I sold my 73 :roll:

As I say, I have the 68 only padded dash top, the top of my dash is complete, and of course I have all the switches, gauges and levers.

I'd prefer a guide 'starting price' for me to haggle on.... :lol: via pm is good...I'm guessing the postage will be a pain from you to mainland UK?

What do you want for the seat mounts? Passenger side multi-position brackets and drivers side runners?
Also the door openers/surrounds - are they chrome or plasric?

Thanks

Kev

KTetley said:
What do you want for the seat mounts? Passenger side multi-position brackets and drivers side runners?
Also the door openers/surrounds - are they chrome or plasric?

Thanks

Kev

Chrome.. and can you pm me please

I am looking for a small piece to cover a hole i had to make when I needed to fix the sunroof drain.
Probably best if I send you a picture but I am not near the van at present.
It is top part of the pillar to the left of the driver as you sit in the bus.
i will send you a pic if you think this bit might be available.
thanks Paul

Hi,
how much for the two central air vent plastics and the two metal frames that hold it on to the top dash.

pm sent.

Cheers

Andy

Complete Screen pillar,if available (gutter down to front panel) Right hand,passenger side on this bus :?:

Hi mate, what condition are the opening quarter lights like ? would be intrested in them if in good condition. Also would be interested in the heater control knobs. How much posted to the UK ?

Cheers

Keef

hi would you do a cut from the bottom of the headlight bowl down as i need all the metal including inner sections through to the cab floor..
kind regards,jamie

Hi do you have 68 only rear view mirror? Also how much for indicator housing, steering wheel and ignition housing?

Keef said:
Hi mate, what condition are the opening quarter lights like ? would be intrested in them if in good condition. Also would be interested in the heater control knobs. How much posted to the UK ?

Cheers

Keef

Heater levers are spoken for I think the latches are broken on both windows but frames are fine

jjbay79 said:
hi would you do a cut from the bottom of the headlight bowl down as i need all the metal including inner sections through to the cab floor..
kind regards,jamie

Hi there is someone else with first refusal on sheet metal atm will let you know

Latest posts