Full Length Headliner and Overhead Cupboard

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busman73

Reaction score
I'm getting a full length headliner re fitted into my bus as it had one before and I'm fed up of bits of the pads falling on my head

I also want to put an overhead cupboard in to gain a little extra storage space

My question is who's got a full headliner and an overhead cupboard?.... and how is it fitted to cause minimal damage to the lining?

Photos much appreciated

Adam

Don't have One in my panel but thinking about the Devon I sold last year I can't remembere any thing inside the top locker and nothing at all past the last roof brace ! I am sure someone will put you right though..

It was nearly two years ago I took my locker out, if you're bored check the two links in my thread but from memory there was head lining under the locker, guess Devon couldn't be bothered to remove it? The locker was just over to top and screwed in.

The locker didn't have a top as such just a bottom and front, so when you opened the locker door it was just space

Whistler said:
It was nearly two years ago I took my locker out, if you're bored check the two links in my thread but from memory there was head lining under the locker, guess Devon couldn't be bothered to remove it? The locker was just over to top and screwed in.

The locker didn't have a top as such just a bottom and front, so when you opened the locker door it was just space

This is right,

The headliners where fitted and then the lockers fitted on top of it.

Westy's were different as they had ply lining which i am pretty sure was not fitted under the lockers

Thanks guys, could still do with some pictures if anyone has any of their Devon with a cupboard

Latest posts