• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full width rock and roll bed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
So I got some more here at mo! Full width steel framed with boards and all hinges and fittings to assemble it. I can take to dub freeze or you can collect from Hereford or I can post out if the other 2 options don't work for you.price is £160 as always but my costs are going up so after this they might go up in price but I'm trying not too. If you need it posted out its 20-25 extra. I'll sort some pics out later but I'm sure most peeps know what they look like by now.

3/4 also available for £130

Happy new year everyone

Lee……

hi m8 zed reccomende your beds to me , i d b interested in a 3/4 kit at dub freeze, would i be able to pay then or do u need cash up front i deff want one , just paid for a fire ex so funds bit lo right now lol,
best regards
craig

Also guy n gals I do a t4/5 version now too and these are a great bit of kit! I will get pics of everything up over the weekend.

Lee...

adccb9f2.jpg

383f358f.jpg

965febe2.jpg

Id be interested in a 3/4 if it fits. What is the width of your 3/4 beds? Iv got a left hooker with units on the sliding door side, will your beds suit this layout? Do you have any pics of the 3/4 beds?

Pete

Hmm its gona be tight! Is that at the absolute widest part, ie not 1050 plus zhinges?? Think im clear on 40inches, that extra little bit might get me, might have to get my tape measure out! looking forward to seeing pics

Get your tape out dude. If needs be I can make a bespoke one just for you!

hello bud it will fit a t4 yes but you need to make a frame to sit behind it.or i do also do T4/5 ones too.great bit of kit

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0921-1.jpg

Latest posts