• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage sort out - CB Radio/Early Bay/westy bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott wilson said:
I would like the engine lid handle with lock and key. You said the key is inside. Can you get it out or no?

im told the key can be removed quite easily, by unoing the grub screws, ive just not got round to doing it

58herbie said:
slammedresto said:
58herbie said:
would you take 50 for the water tank and westy rear lap belt

jon

yup, do you want postage??

would be easier/cheaper collected as tank is quite big

yep postage as well please to carlisle.

jon.

its gonna be a big/heavy parcel, would guess 20 quid to post it well wrapped and boxed up

slammedresto said:
58herbie said:
unless you don't mind hangin on until december when i come down to thamesport to collect my westie..

Jon.

long as its paid for, i can keep it in a safe place for ya

no problem,

let me know where to send it and will sort it

jon

slammedresto said:
scott wilson said:
I would like the engine lid handle with lock and key. You said the key is inside. Can you get it out or no?

im told the key can be removed quite easily, by unoing the grub screws, ive just not got round to doing it

do you want the lock scott?

Wannabay said:
I want an original external door handle, preferably with a working barrel - any chance you have one?

from memory one of the 2 works, not sure which one tbh

so you can have the pair if u fancy

How much are you after for the rear view mirror, if you still have it?

I'm heading to Slough tomorrow so can pick it up if I've not missed you. I'll PM my phone number.

Thanks

Sarah

Latest posts