• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gas pipe, tap, joiners, cable, Propex? etc £20 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

I have left over parts from my propex install, just under 4 meters of 8mm copper pipe, about 4/5 unused 8mm compression fittings, and about 4 meters of 7 core trailer cable, bob on for running low power stuff like leds, i ran loads of this under my floors. Also new 8mm gas tap, and spare compression olives and a 2nd hand gas manifold tap, think 1/2 inch. Also i may have some p clips also, i will throw in everything i have left, may have some orange gas pipe, but not sure...

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

Cheers!

Alistair

dlscott1974 said:
ill take it please

Hi,

OK, no worries. Just fished it out of the garage, measured it again, it's 3.78m copper pipe, and 3.5m 7 core cable. A little smaller than i thought, but i have also found a short length of red rubber gas hose, and a few jubilee clips, and a bit of copper pipe with a adaptor on which went with the 1/2 inch gas manifold valve, sure you can get adaptors to go from 8mm to 1/2"? Also found another gas fitting, but not too sure what that one is.
Cant lay my hands on the p clips at the moment, will have a look a little later, must be in the van somewhere??

Hope this is still ok.

Alistair

Latest posts