• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Early VW

Reaction score
.. i have a variety of gauges for sale- Tachs , oil pressure/temp, amp/volts, Fuel etc....some shown below. Pm me or visit website for prices. Many thanks :D
PA030272.jpg

P8280241.jpg

P6100094.jpg

cp7950.jpg

P4170046.jpg

PB080302.jpg
..etc @
http://www.earlyvw.com :D 8)

..better shots of the two chrome cased tachs.
..Autogage ( by Autometer) 3 3/8" chrome bodied tachs...£60
PA190008.jpg

..Sunpro Chromed steel Monster 5" tach, currently top of the range..£90
st111-1.jpg

..loads more choice on the website. Thanks for all the positive response so far; hope to be helping a lot of you in the future :D 8)

Welcome to the forum Tim...... :wink:

And guys and girls, I've bought gauges from this guy before, highly recommended!

Carole 8)

Im after a trio of sunpro white faced gauges (if you can get them in white?) volts/oil temp/oil pressure and a triple pod if you have them?

...many thanks, Guys :D :D 8)
- still plenty of the above for sale-HOWEVER, down to the last Chrome Monster ( for a while) & have SOLD OUT of 3 3/8" Autometer tachs..( :( )

tim have i need a trio of sunpro guages, oil PSI, oil TEMP and amps, black faced with the chrome ring like in this pic... to match my monster tach

cp7950.jpg

i wanted to house them in individual chrome but might be expensive?

1.how much for just the gauges?
2. if you have chrome pods for them? price please?

pm me the prices if you dont want to post. thanks

Johnny

Thanks, Johnny
- i CAN get Sunpro versions of all those gauges, but they are not in stock ( only the petrol gauges are)
-however, THESE gauges have the same bezel, black faces AND come with individual chrome brackets ( the pods are extra)

PA030272.jpg

..they are made by Dixco & are in stock.
Oil gauges are £25 ea, inc senders; Ammeters or Voltmeters are £20 ea.....cheers

im definitely after sunpro, im in no rush, let me know if you can get them in and what price, cheers

Johnny said:
im definitely after sunpro, im in no rush, let me know if you can get them in and what price, cheers
..i don't hold them in stock, Johnny, so it will be a special order, whenever i place it; do you want me to get them on order for you ( or just a price)? :D - thanks :D 8)

Hey, I will get some gauges plumbed into my dash before I re-install it.

Do your gauges come with all the necessary senders etc?

cunning plan said:

yes, Cunning, the Dixco Oil temp & pressure gauges BOTH come with senders @ £25 ea.
If installing the temp sender into a 'running' engine, you will need an adaptor kit to mount it in the sumplate/oil relief screw, etc -£10
cheers :D
ps all tachs come with brackets, wiring & instructions.. 8)

Early VW said:
cunning plan said:

yes, Cunning, the Dixco Oil temp & pressure gauges BOTH come with senders @ £25 ea.
If installing the temp sender into a 'running' engine, you will need an adaptor kit to mount it in the sumplate/oil relief screw, etc -£10
cheers :D
ps all tachs come with brackets, wiring & instructions.. 8)

Thanks, I have book marked and will place an order when I build up my dash..

..Hi, Johnny- sorry to take so long, but am just waiting for the postage costs & then i'll get back to you.
The distributor is loking into the electrical temp gauge, as there doesn't appear to be a matching one listed :roll:
-cheers 8)

..ok :evil:
- as suspected, there is NO oil temp gauge in the Sunpro Retro Line series :roll: :evil: ( with the black face, & stepped bezel); instead they offer the water temp gauge , & separate sender. Unfortunately , it clearly has WATER temp on the face :roll: )
The only thing i could suggest would be to go with the Sunpro Oil Pressure & Amp & sandwich the Dixco temp gauge between them- you'd have to look real hard to tell the difference :?
..they do individual chrome mounts as extras ( these come WITH the Dixco versions)

..if i can help anymore, please let me know.Cheers, Tim :D 8)

I could get by with the oil temp slightly different let me know what total cost is to BT60 postcode. thanks

Latest posts