Gene Berg Shifter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gene Berg. Even with the duty it’s cheaper than anywhere over here. Mine was £268

I believe there’s a Gene Berg shifter group buy going on somewhere on Facebook, might be Earlybay facebook or similar.

Ozziedog,,,,,, ,, I remember seeing it ,, but where exactly?? :mrgreen:

Try Matt @ Autohaus Dolby in Sheffield. He’s a registered outlet for them. They’re on his website.

'68 Single Cab
'71 Danbury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had a look at the bug tech ones they are a work of engineering or maybe I am just gay (no) gives a nice close solid gear change

K@rlos said:
Gene Berg. Even with the duty it’s cheaper than anywhere over here. Mine was £268

When i contacted gene berg direct heres what they said...

Hi

The GB 6750-LK with black T will come to $531.78. From your email address I am guessing you are in the UK. Shipping will come to $94.30. Is your bus LHD or RHD?

Regards,

Al Craig

I think that the quote you got was for a locking one - non-lockers are half the price at about $250.

i got mine from the factory too it was an English guy cant remember his name, maybe andrew, sent me a few teeshirts too! top bloke. i did buy 10 though!

Latest posts