• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Genuine VW UK 2-bow roof rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olly the Ozbus

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have for sale an original Type 2 cab rack, as supplied by VW UK and as far as I know was offered as an option with Devon conversions, as it fits in front of the pop-top. It comes with the original box and instructions and the rack is 100% complete and original including all the fittings, clamps and screws.

The condition is good for a 40 year old item and I've tried to show the few areas on the rack where the finish has been worn and there are patches of light surface rust as a result- I'll happily supply any extra photos on request but generally it is very tidy:mrgreen:

Cash on collection from Cambridge is cool although I'm also happy to dismantle and post in the box (with plenty of packaging) at cost (paypal as gift welcome). The price is £60 and I'm only selling as my Aussie pop-top is a bit longer than the Devons and so doesn't quite fit by 3"!

Any questions- fire away :mrgreen:

P1010704.jpg

P1010708.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010706.jpg

P1010707.jpg

P1010709.jpg

Fortunate Son said:
I'll take it mate (will need it posted though - please let me know how much incl postage and PM me your payment details). Cheers, Andy

That was quicker than I expected, it's yours mate! I'll dismantle it and box it up in the morning and get it weighed so I can price up the cheapest postage for ya and I'll drop you a pm :D

Cheers,

Olly

marcher said:
hi could you please let em know the postage cost.
cheers

Hi Marcher,

It's currently got Fortunate Son's name on it but you're next in line and I'll let you know if it falls through.

Soz matey,

olly

Latest posts