got the hump!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev mc

Reaction score
been looking at new door cards for the bus recently, liked the ones at heritage and JK, the heritage ones were £699 for the set.
then joy of joys the next day, i got an email from heritage saying "christmas special 10% off now until christmas" i thought thats it! £70 off the price seals the deal for me. so i went on the site straight away to order the panels and guess what?????

thats right, low and behold the panel kit is now £799 so they are more expensive than before the sale :evil:
i feel like calling them and asking if i can buy them at the before sale price as its clearly cheaper. but stuff like this gives me the hump. in my job i buy a lot of parts from lots of suppliers, and this just leaves a sour taste in my mouth to the point that i would rather pay more and buy from elsewhere.
sorry rant over, just wanted to warn people who were thinking of taking up this fantastic christmas special offer.

kev mc said:
been looking at new door cards for the bus recently, liked the ones at heritage and JK, the heritage ones were £699 for the set.
then joy of joys the next day, i got an email from heritage saying "christmas special 10% off now until christmas" i thought thats it! £70 off the price seals the deal for me. so i went on the site straight away to order the panels and guess what?????

thats right, low and behold the panel kit is now £799 so they are more expensive than before the sale :evil:
i feel like calling them and asking if i can buy them at the before sale price as its clearly cheaper. but stuff like this gives me the hump. in my job i buy a lot of parts from lots of suppliers, and this just leaves a sour taste in my mouth to the point that i would rather pay more and buy from elsewhere.
sorry rant over, just wanted to warn people who were thinking of taking up this fantastic christmas special offer.

Feel free to call Heritage and ask for Alex, I'll do my best to look into it for you :D

Also I think in the new year we will be doing a 15% off TMI orders if that helps?!?

Cheers

Alex

Kev , Try Dave @ Spirit Interiors ( Spirit of the 50s ) He did the interior in the Citrus Valley Bus an the Headliner, He's also doing all the interior of Claire an Stu's pop top Westy too. Also he will be ALOT cheaper than 800 quid and IMHO Spirits are better quality too....

FYI: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36299" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gvee said:
FYI: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36299" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yep saw that, you can only use one code at a time and the christmas special is a code also.

Gadget Boy said:
Kev , Try Dave @ Spirit Interiors ( Spirit of the 50s ) He did the interior in the Citrus Valley Bus an the Headliner, He's also doing all the interior of Claire an Stu's pop top Westy too. Also he will be ALOT cheaper than 800 quid and IMHO Spirits are better quality too....
yes i might just try that, cheers ;)

hi mate try a guy called trim jim these are the best panels i have ever brought .they actually fit .tell him simon told you and he will look after you pm me your email and i can send you pics but to be honest cant recommend enough.mines the early bay with brown panels on his website http://www.trimjim.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D

Kev,
I need to get a set of new door panels and get my front seats retrimed , maybe we could get a group buy going. I bumped into a bloke at dubs this year that did welded door cards and the like , I will look up the felas details if you like.
Let me know if your nterested.

Pete

i pete
it may be interesting to see what sort of deal we could get. i looked at that trim jim`s site as suggested by lowlight185. the quality looks fantastic and the price is great.
let me know if you look into a group buy.
cheers
kev

Latest posts