Got to love Instagram pics ... Post yours here :-)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gvee said:
Does Instagram retain the originals also, or just modify it and overwrite?

This is no slight on any of the pics so far because they are all great but I for one hate Instagram :msn4:

Instagram over writes and modifies , I use an iPhone so I still have the original and Instagram adds the modified one also to my camera roll on my phone

Chris

crede999 said:
Superb pics :D this one sums up why we have these busses of ours and the reason all the effort to keep them on the road is worth while :D

IMG_20120812_175744.jpg

Chris

:D My little girl ^^^ loves the bus, any-time she see's a pic of one on the laptop she says "Daddy's Van Yeah!" Whether it's mine or not :roll:

But yes, it's all worth while!

Cheers!

Alistair

crede999 said:
Instagram over writes and modifies , I use an iPhone so I still have the original and Instagram adds the modified one also to my camera roll on my phone
Cheers Chris :)

aogrady said:
Alistair - don't suppose you can share the original, full-res version of this shot? I'm overdue a new desktop background on my netbook :)

gvee said:
crede999 said:
Cheers Chris :)

aogrady said:
Alistair - don't suppose you can share the original, full-res version of this shot? I'm overdue a new desktop background on my netbook :)

you have a pm

Alistair

can I upload instagram pics without tapatalk? I've just downloaded convo but I think I'd prefer to use my browser so that I can just see all the new posts.

Latest posts